On this week’s show, co-hosts Michael Andersen, Jackie Kerr, Sean C. Stacey, Brooke Thompson and Jonathan Waite talk about vampires, the mecca of cross media entertainment, Jordan Weisman and people who aren’t who they say they are.
Links from the show:
- Fellowship of the Sun (True Blood ARG)
- Boston’s Digital Entertainment Economy Begins to Sense Its Own Strength (xconomy)
- Cannes Cyber Lions Shortlist (not released at time of recording)
- Brainstorming a Federal Alternate Reality Game (Smithsonian 2.0)http://smithsonian20.typepad.com/blog/2009/06/brainstorming-a-federal-alternate-reality-game.html
- Getting Played (ARGNet)
- Well Wishes For Marika
- ARGFest-o-Con 2009
- Crowdsource That Sh*t
- Brian Clark’s Latest Peeve
Subscribe to the ARG Netcast feed through this link or via iTunes. Contact us at our special netcast email address, firstname.lastname@example.org with your tips, suggestions, concerns and submissions. Call us on the ARGNet voicemail at 630-274-5425. Watch us live every Monday night at 8:30 pm CT on our ARG Netcast LIVE page (stream provided by Ustream).