On this week’s show, co-hosts Michael Andersen, Sean C. Stacey, Jonathan Waite and Carie Ward talk about viral media, puzzles in ARGs and the Disney/Marvel merger.
Links from the Show
- The Thrill Is Gone: How Viral Marketing Will Inevitably Kill Viral Marketing (NPR)
- ABC’s ‘FlashForward’ ARG: What Did You See? (Tubefilter)
- Show Don’t Tell (1timstreet)
- Author Evan Ratliff Is on the Lam. Locate Him and Win $5,000 (Wired)
- A Modern Day Lobby Lud: Wired’s Manhunt for Evan Ratliff (ARGNet)
- ARG: Junko Junsui (Unfiction forums)
- Miles Says: (RE: LG15 and OpAphid Reunited!)
- Cross-Platform Kids’ Game Scores $29M
- The Society for Linian Studies
- Disney’s wonderful world of Marvel (CNN Money)
- The Institute for Human Continuity
- Civilization Revolution
- Crowdsource That Sh*t
Subscribe to the ARG Netcast feed through this link or via iTunes. Contact us at our special netcast email address, email@example.com with your tips, suggestions, concerns and submissions. Call us on the ARGNet voicemail at 630-274-5425. Watch us live every Monday night at 8:30 pm CT on our ARG Netcast LIVE page (stream provided by Ustream).